Silent Running Audio vs Minus-K under tube amps

Has anyone had experience comparing the results of isolating tube amps with Silent Running Audio platforms versus using an isolation platform such as a Minus-K (or similar). I recently placed a Minus-K BM-8 platform under an non-suspended high mass turntable and was amazed at the improvement in the sound. I am trying to decide if the Minus-K would work as well for tube amps or would the Silent Running Audio Ohio Class platforms be a better choice. I have the amps on Grand Prix Monaco stands with the Formula carbon/kevlar shelves but I can feel significant vibration getting to the amps from the sub-woofers in my speakers (Vandersteen 5A's). The amps are sitting within a foot of the speakers due to short speaker cables. Thanks.
bomer
I'm not a scientist and can't respond to your question. All I can add is that one or more of the principals of Silent Running Audio allegedly (I emphasize "allegedly") used to supply isolation technology for navigational instrumentation employed in the U.S. nuclear submarine program and in this regard, were either employed by or consulted for Electric Boat. This could be typical two-channel hi-fi bullshit, but it's worth mentioning that Lamm recommends Ohio-Class bases under it's $130K monoblocks (and other elite manufacturers like Tenor recommend them). I should add that the name "Ohio-class" refers to the largest known SLBM-carrying nuclear submarines in the U.S. fleet.
Here's something that might interest you;

With a turn table on top of a SR Ohio base placed on a audio stand, while the needle is on the record; taping the actual stands pillars and other parts or the actual platform could hear the noise clearly threw the speakers.

Using a Symposium Ultra platform did th same thing and could still hear it clearly but more of a thud sound.

Using the Minus K, absolutely nothing ZERO!

That was very interesting indeed.
Hi Atmasphere, I would also think that this would greatly benifit any tube gear placed on top also, I was pleasantly surprised with my findings.

Your thoughts in relation to this.