Bryston sst2 series or Parasound Halo series?

I currently have Revel Performa f-52's for the fronts and A Revel Ultima voice for the center, and Revel Performa m-20's for the rears. Currently running with 5 Maratnz MA-700 200watt mono blocks. The system sounds very good but I want to take it to the next level. Looking to upgrade the amps. Looking at possibly the Parasound Halo series or the new Brystons. Any thoughts or suggestions?
greywolf00
Post removed 
Hello Greywolf: You probably should consider the Sanders Sound Systems Magtech amplifier. I have owned many great amplifiers over the past 52 years (meaning I'm an old audiophile) and the Sanders Magtech is a remarkable amp. Has a 30 day free trial period and a lifetime warranty. I honestly believe if you hear your Revels with this amp you'be amazed. As an old commercial on TV years ago said "Try it, you'll like it". Great listening to you.
Hello again Greywolf. Bob Reynolds did give you good advice. You should listen to an amplifier before you buy it. I had a 30 trial on the Magtech and I bought it. I am driving Duntech Sovereigns and it is outstanding. I have owned the Duntech's for almost 24 years (they are very big speakers, 74"H, 18"W & 33"D and weigh in at 375lbs each. They were designed by John Dunlavy when he owned the company in Australia. He was an American and he moved back to Colorado and started another company called Dunlavy Audio. All his speakers were great. Do some research on the Sovereigns and there have great reviews on them. The Magtech amp will drive any speaker on the planet. 500 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 900 watts into 4 ohms (will play down to 1/4 ohm). And as I mentioned in my previous thread you can try them for 30 days at no cost to you and they have a lifetime warranty. Go to the website Sanders Sound Systems.com and you can read all about the products and the company. Happy listening.
The b-15 has a 3 band built in equalizer. They also have a set up disc for it. I used a sound meter with the disc and the program told me what to where to put the settings on the sub equalizer. The speakers are set to small and the av9 crossover is set to 50. The low pass filter on the sub is off and the high pass is all the way up. The room size is an odd 15'w x 46'l.What are your suggestions?