Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Audioobsessed - Supratek preamps have balanced and RCA outputs. But only RCA inputs. The preamp will drive a balanced poweramp but you'll be single-ended from the source. The preamp is a SET, I think only push-pull configurations can be balanced all the way through. Email Mick if you have questions.
Without reading all 620+ responses what amps have worked the best with the syrah pramp? Tube or SS? I am ordering a syrah and just wonder what some of you have been using.

Thanks
Bobheinatz, I don't think it matters what amp you use, tube or ss. The Supratek has more than enough gain and flexibility to be used with any amp. The amp/speaker match is more critical. The output impedance on the Syrah is 600 ohms.

I am using a Berning ZH270 with superb results but expect most of the Supratek owners will tell you the same.
Hello Gang. What happened to the tube thread on the supratek preamp? Did it get yanked?
I cannot find the Supratek Tube thread anywhere - I think it got yanked. Why? I dunno.