Sonic Frontiers Power 2 bridged

Can these amps be bridged or bi-amped in pairs?
abone1999
Contact Parts Connexion. Chris Johnson will have the answers to all your questions. Hope this helps
The Power 3 is basicaly a pair of Power 2 designed to operate as mono blocks. Instead of buying another Power 2, you would be better off selling your Power 2 and buying a used pair Power 3 mono amps.
I have been looking for a Power 3 for a couple of years now and have yet to find one. A Power 2 however is readily available and for as little as $1500, so I was thinking if they can be mono blocked, that would be a good way to go.
I'm not sure if I am understanding however, if it can or can't be. I was under the impression pretty much any amp can be hooked up in a bridged mono block fashion.
I have spoken to Chris Johnson before and he wants to sell me the upgrade kit for the Power 2. I don't blame him for that, but that isn't what I am looking for.
In stock form the Power 2's stereo outputs cannot be bridge into mono. I guess a capable tech could perform a circuit modification to allow mono operation, but since the guts of the Power 2 are on a circuit board as oppose to point-to-point wiring this may pose an additional challenge.
Ok thanks for getting back to me. It looks like I keep looking for a Power 3 or go in another direction.
I have the Cambridge 840W pair, so maybe I indulge my bridged mono lusting with those and stick with the Power 2.