Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Amandarae, I used the GEC KT66's and thought they were good, but the all metal 6L6s were better and the WE 350B's are by far the best.

I could have lived with the GEC's had I not tried the metal 6L6s or the 350Bs. Its been a while, but as I recall the tonality wasn't dead-on. But they beat the heck out of the stock tubes.
Khrys, it seems you are still determined to trash this thread. Have you owned a Supratek? Why are you so critical?

If I recall, you apologized once in this thread already for being a pain in *&^ @#% after offending some people. And here you go again. If you don't have anything constructive to say or have no real interest in a Supratek product, why continually jump in here just to stir crap up!

Khrys,

You may not know a thing about Supratek gear, but at least you have me convinced that you are an absolute authority on what idiots know.
I ordered my Chenin at the end of March. When should I contact Mick to inquire as to my place in the queue?
Fiddler,

Thanks for the input sir!

Khrys,

What is your purpose here? Too much time on your hands?
Why not get a Supratek, use it for three months and then sell it if you don't like it. By then, maybe somebody will listen to your crap!

Better yet get a crowbar and shape it as a headphone with your Watt Puppy on each side. Turn up the volume as loud as you can. Maybe this can orient your stupidity and stop bothering us Supratek owners.

What is it for you? Oh I see, you bought a gear too late before finding the Supratek? Or it's a kick for you to jump in a thread and stir up everything as if you know what you are talking about?

Okay, that is it for me. My maximum time to converse with idiots is over.