Phono pre-amplifier

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a good phono-preamp to connect my DUAL CS5000 fitted with the Ortofon OMB20 MM cartridge to my Musical Fidelity M6i integrated amplifier.

I read a lot about different pre-amps in the 300-400€ price range but it's very difficult to decide if you cannot compare them yourself. The ones that cought my attention are:
•Rega Fono MM
•Graham Slee GRAM AMP2 SE (MM)
•Clearaudio Nano Phono (MM/MC)
•Lehman Audio Black Cube (MM/MC)
•Creek OBH-18 (MM)
Does anybody have any experinece with some of these?

Thanks
pmp
I use a Cambridge 640P and it sounds amazing...its main fault is that it's not expensive enough to be taken seriously by some, but that's likely due to not having heard it.
Interesting about your good result with the Lehmann, Marty. Just as a matter of satisfying my perversely persistent curiosity, did you ever get to hear one of those cheap Lehmann clones from eBay?
just to throw a spanner in the works....

The Whest Audio whestTWO can be had for about 500 euros in B-graded format from their site (every now and then). This REALLY will blow away the rest of them.

I had a while back a chance to try a Cambridge 640p after a forum in the UK was 'waxing lyrical' about it... boy was I disappointed.

The little Dynavector P75 can be had cheap these days but I'm not sure whether it'll do MM.
Seakayak,

I didn't know that there were clones.

I bought the Lehmann when I added a 'table to a second system. When the ARC in the main system went down, the Lehmann replaced it during repair. I was surprised by how little diference I heard when I made the switch. A subsequent switch to the Rhea (with its multi inputs that allowed me to move both 'tables into my main system) showed a very different sonic character.

The fact that the Lehmann and the ARC sounded so similar to me may speak to the value of the Lehmann, the lack of value in the ARC, or the lack of discrimination on the part of this listener ;-)

Marty