Dude's 6SN7 replacements with Chinese CV-181/6SN7

After about 3 months of breaking in the Dude, I think it's time to do some 6SN7 tubes rolling. I know this topic has been discussed before but I missed the thread.

Instead of the NOS 6SN7 tubes, I am thinking of trying the Shuguang CV-181Z or the Sophia 6SN7. Both are very similar prices at about $200/pair.

Have anybody tried any of them before with your Dude preamp?

Any opinions or suggestions are welcome.
tthean
Always a pleasure. BTW to clarify, I had mentioned that I started with the TWL "8G" but also inserted a "7G" (which is the latest/biggest version Pete is offering)...both are certainly more than needed,as his "10G" would be plenty...(I just can't resist going for the bigger ones...especially considering the nominal price differences). Performance results [above] are essentially comparable.
Enjoy.
Have people experimented with the 6SN7 for the gain, OD3 or 6080? Do these tubes make much difference in the sound quality and is their synergy with the 6SN7 for the left and right channels? Thanks in advance for any responses.
Yes I have and I did find they made a difference. I had Andy at Vintage Tube Services supply me with strong nos rca's for the 6080 and od3. Nice inprovement for me. I also use a good strong nos RCA 6sn7 from Andy.

Well worth the investment. I keep the original tubes as backup now.

Biggest improvement in the Dude by the proverbial mile is upgrading the two coupling caps. No other improvement comes close. No power cord etc...

Get the Duelund CAST caps 630V from Parts Connextion. They have a 70 percent off sale. Any value .47 uf and above. They will take your Dude to a level that will blow your musical senses folks. An absolute must if you can afford it. The CAST cap is pure music and transformational my Dude loving friends. The Dude's circuit deserves the very best and the CAST's are the very best.
Grannyring
Sure would like to see if the dude bests mt Coincident Statement
Bruce