Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Amandarae, Kgturner

Where can i find the Sylvania 6F6G ? Tubeworld does not have them.
Hi:

I am also interested in a pair of 6F6s. Also, I have noticed that your are selling your Syrah. Any other tube you are looking to sell as well (6SN7s, 5AR4s)? I have a Chenin. Thank you very much for your time. Pablo.
Ray,
Great move and one that you won't regret. Remember when you get your Chardonnay(and it will be a while), give it a good 200 hours of break in before you roll any tubes and know that it will improve dramatically as the hours go by.
Congratulations,
Larry