Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Hi:

I am also interested in a pair of 6F6s. Also, I have noticed that your are selling your Syrah. Any other tube you are looking to sell as well (6SN7s, 5AR4s)? I have a Chenin. Thank you very much for your time. Pablo.
Ray,
Great move and one that you won't regret. Remember when you get your Chardonnay(and it will be a while), give it a good 200 hours of break in before you roll any tubes and know that it will improve dramatically as the hours go by.
Congratulations,
Larry
Due to all the great discussion's here, I ordered a Cabernet from Mick last month. I hope by the time summer is here, I'll be in Audio Nirvana breaking in one of Mick's masterpieces. Thanks all and I'll keep the thread up to date with my experience!