darTZeel NHB-108 users please check in ...

I just picked up a darTZeel NHB-108 amp. I love the way it sounds. Please let me know your experience with darTZeel gear. Thanks!
128x128joeinid
You forgot to mention, that the dart dislodged the $60k 911mk3 monos from your system :)

I sold my dart since it was not able to drive the punishing load of Sasha, but since I sold my Sashas, I considering getting another one. Yesterday I have heard the dart combo diving the Maxx 3 (with $200k worth of Siltech cabling and Metronome C-8 DAC) and I was literally blown away. I do not think I have ever heard a more natural sounding system.

As a rule of thumb, I would say that to get the magic, you have to avoid speakers that dip below 2 Ohm.
Yes, my Dartzeel is better, IMO, than my Burmester gear and many others I've had. I am happy. Cable upgrades are on the list but this gear is wonderful.
You forgot to mention, that the dart dislodged the $60k 911mk3 monos from your system :)
911mk3 has a very low input impedance, is it POSSIBLE a preamp impedance mis-match problem? Did you use the Dartzeel 18NS?

TAD CR-1's is 86db, I'm surprise Dartzeel 108 can drive them as well as the 911Mk3 monos.
I was using a Burmester 077 with external power supply. I do admit the 077 is a superb preamp.
Wow...I have had the Vitus ss-101 that was replaced by the Dartzeel amp 108 and the preamplifier 18 and kept them only 5 months. In the beginning I was happy to listen my Avalon Eidolon Diamond with Dartzeel and after these few months I understood the limits because the music seems all the same and was not enjoable anymore. I had the opportunity to listen in my home the Burmester 911 and the preamplifier 077. Now the sound is excellent, a lot better than Vitus and Dartzeel, something that you can't never get tired when listening and this happened mainly with Dartzeel where a lack of emotions were far from the music hearth. Besided I prefer also Vitus to the Dartzeel, but I ran fast to replace it very soon. The bloated midrange of Dartzeel could surprise when you listen for the first time. Now, with the present Burmester components the sound has an appeal to the deepest emotions and captured my soul with a natural awesome dynamic authority. I demoed in my system also Pass xa160.5, Spectral 260 and the Krell Evo 302, but the Burmester 911 is for me the ultimate in sound quality. Now my Avalon are singing.