darTZeel NHB-108 users please check in ...

I just picked up a darTZeel NHB-108 amp. I love the way it sounds. Please let me know your experience with darTZeel gear. Thanks!
128x128joeinid
Joenid,
I am agree with you, but the "true sinergy" is the one created by the brand designer. The sinergy is a lot important to achieve an excellent sound, but I don't believe to the synergy created by the audiophile that mix a lot of components!
but I don't believe to the synergy created by the audiophile that mix a lot of components!
Isn't this the only synergy that's important to an audiophile/consumer? "true synergy" is meaningless if it doesn't sound good to an audiophile.

Joeinid, how far from the front wall and amount of toe-in is your TAD CR1?
My CR-1's are 2 feet (maybe plus a few inches) from the front wall and almost cross-fire in front of me. They are probably a little further apart than TAD recommends, but as time went on, I'd move them in tiny amounts. All in all, I am very happy with the sound. I do like to switch gear around to mix up the flavor. The Dartzeel combo seems the most detailed yet natural sound I've heard from the TAD's. I get more excitement from the Dagostino and it's nice to have choices. I don't think I'd ever be satisfied with one system. The tinkerer in me can't leave well enough alone. The highs on the TAD's from my Burmester gear was just a little too much for me. I don't get that from Dartzeel or Dagostino.