darTZeel NHB-108 users please check in ...

I just picked up a darTZeel NHB-108 amp. I love the way it sounds. Please let me know your experience with darTZeel gear. Thanks!
128x128joeinid
My CR-1's are 2 feet (maybe plus a few inches) from the front wall and almost cross-fire in front of me. They are probably a little further apart than TAD recommends, but as time went on, I'd move them in tiny amounts. All in all, I am very happy with the sound. I do like to switch gear around to mix up the flavor. The Dartzeel combo seems the most detailed yet natural sound I've heard from the TAD's. I get more excitement from the Dagostino and it's nice to have choices. I don't think I'd ever be satisfied with one system. The tinkerer in me can't leave well enough alone. The highs on the TAD's from my Burmester gear was just a little too much for me. I don't get that from Dartzeel or Dagostino.
Jeinid, My TAD Evolution One's arrived last week so been breaking them in and playing with placement.

This is the 1st ported speaker in many many years. They finally ended up in the recommended 24" from front wall and toe-in to ears like your CR-1's. Probably will tweak them until final break-in. Sound is AMAZING and worth every penny!
Knghifi,

I am so happy for you. TADs are amazing speakers. Just enjoy the heck out of them. I have a friend who is very close to pulling the trigger on the Ref Ones. Please post some more of your opinion so as to help me push him over the edge. Congratulations!
Thanks Joeinid. Your friend can't go wrong with any TAD especially Ref1. E1 is less forgiving so one has to choose components carefully.

I'm driving my E1 with VAC Sig MKIIa pre and TRL Samson and it's a sounds fabulous and NOT edgy, hard or bright. I would not recommend Samsons for something like Revel Salon 2 but @88db, it's perfect. I was considering Hegel H30 and my TAD dealer recommends Viola but will hold off indefinitely now.
Viola was recommended to me as well for my TADs. I do plan on hearing them at some point, just for fun. But as we both know how dangerous to your wallet it can be. I am so glad you are happy. That's what it's all about. Have fun!