Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
i just sent in my deposit for a pair of malbec monoblocks. mick said there's been a lot of interest so i have no idea how long it will be before they're delivered. i made it 8 months waiting for my chardonnay so i've learned how the be patient. i can't wait to hear these amps and how well they'll likely synergize with the chardonnay. naturally i'll post any and all impressions once i receive them. has anybody else pulled the trigger on the malbecs yet?
Kgturner,Congrats!How much is a pair?Hope your wait is not too long!I will be looking forward to your impressions when you recieve the Malbecs !!!They sure sound interesting!Ray
ray & slowhand:

to be honest, mick hasn't set firm pricing yet. before i sent in my deposit, he stated around $3000 so i'm presuming it's on the higher side of the 3. might be foolish of me, but i've learned to trust mick in my dealings with him. once i get a firm price from him, i'll let you all know.
Thanks Kg,

Mick told me a good while back that he thought it would be $2500 to $3500. Hope he keeps it in that ballpark. Please do keep us informed. I have a Berning ZH270 which I love! I may have to try the Melbacs though. Sounds irresistible.