Jolida 502 KT120 tube swapping

Having been told by the nice people at Jolida that the 502 transformer can handle the KT120's "filament requirements", I wondered if any Jolida-philes out there have tried them in either the 502BRC integrated or 502P (what I have) power amp, as they're apparently similar circuits. I'm tired of reading about how groovy the KT120 is and plan to try 'em eventually just to stop the madness and have some extra tubes around.
wolf_garcia
HA...yeah...the Sovteks were an impulse purchase from an electronics/hobby shop so I was clueless about them...really bought because they were so inexpensive (about $100 for all four), but they look cool when glowing. I had to return the JAN Phillips 12at7s since one failed in the amp...weirdly...no harm to the amp ...and they suggested the Mullards so I bit. Warranty! Since KT120s have no "vintage" relative to re-issue, we can assume they're safe in the current "matched or cryoed or shaken and not stirred" world...I do wonder how many of these are being made relative to other tubes as they show up everywhere now.
Follow up: The Mullard 12at7s sound great. And the frightening glow explosion flash when the amp powers up is a beautiful thing.
When I first saw the Mullard CV4024s flash so much on the initial turn on I was a little alarmed but then read that flashing is normal for them. It is cool looking. They glow brighter than the Tung Sol 12AT7 re-issues. Very pretty.
Yeah...I had heard about Mullard Flashing and also was calmed when I looked up specific information about it. It adds a dramatic moment to amp start-up that otherwise would be a non-dramatic event. Maybe my threshold of entertainment is too low.
Thanks Jedinite24! Will try those combination if I get a chance.

Someone is recommended me to use Telefunkens. Dont know what to expect till I have it.

How did you do guys the biasing? My speakers sensitivity is 86 so I am thinking the Jolida is struggling. I am thinking of making it a little hotter at 60, would it cause some problems?