KT120 transformer failures

I know about the warning regarding the KT120 filament current draw posing a possible issue with some amps, but my question is: has anyone actually experienced this issue in a modern amp?
wolf_garcia
Unfortunately, the CL-120 is not on ARC's list of products that can accept the KT-120.
Damn...that's such sad new for CL-120 users everywhere. I hope they can go on somehow to find meaning in this otherwise tube specific world we share as they stand in the cold shadows with their frostbitten noses pressed against the window hopelessly watching others who in fact can, and do, use KT120s.
Hey Wolf_garcia
in all you talks with the folks at Jolida did you happen to get the specs on the Plate,Screen and Grid Bias voltages. I am looking into getting some kt120's custom matched at tctubes.com.
Nope...but you should feel free to call them and bet they'll give you the info you want. I merely described to them the "filament headroom" warnings that I kept noticing in the KT120 descriptions and they said there's plenty of transformer headroom built in. I've been using KT120s for a few weeks now and they sound great with no issues, although I have no idea what the "issues" might be (melting? radioactive waste?). I'm using 2 factory "matched" pairs...otherwise nothing special about them.
Wilson...I looked up "tctubes.com" and now I see why you asked, and I hope you find out and let me know. Although I will feel bad that MY tubes weren't as "custom matched"...damn!