Krell FPB 350Mcx's enough for THIEL 7.2's + CS5i's

I am hoping THIEL owners have some feedback regarding matching Krell Amps with these specific speakers. I have both the 7.2's and the 5i's. The 7.2's are in my primary dedicated listening room, and the 5i's are in the theater. I'd like to buy Mono's, but I am only running across the 350's for sale. I have concerns that these are enough for the low loads presented by the THIEL's. I'd like to have an amp that can handle either speaker so that I can swap them periodically and enjoy the subtle differences. Pre-Amp = Krell KCT, Let me know what experience you have with these speakers and Krell amps.
davidstingray
Unsound - not true - there is plenty of used vinyl and quite a bit of new pressings also. I have several stand alone vinyl retailers near me. A good record cleaning machine is all you need. I very rarely listen to digital anymore, bores me to tears. Go for it!
Pops, we may disagree on this one, but comparatively speaking; what I posted is not untrue.
I'm aligned with Unsound on this; Krell and Thiels are an excellent match (KCT,400cx and CS6). This is my tenth year of owning this combo and it still sounds better and better as the years roll on by. But I listen to vinyl as often as digital and thoroughly enjoy both.