Why is the market for used Levinson amps so slow?

I've tried to sell my 334s without luck, and I've been watching others have similar problems. The used Levinson market was so hot a couple of years ago. What gives?
irvrobinson
05-22-12: Charles1dad
Sgr,
I`m impressed by your exceptional patience and fortitude. Two years just to get a faulty amplifier repaired/replaced! That`s more than I could ever put up with.

I agree completely.
Timsorosk,
I was not upset. I'm glad you have nothing but great experiences. That's what I had before Madrigal was kicked out. And it was Harman's disregard for the customer that made me eventually sell my stuff. They did send a bottle of wine and a loaner amplifier eventually. But you would not believe how many fabrications I was told about those amps and why they were taking so long to service them. It turned out they "lost" them.
Thanks Tpreaves and and Charles1dad. It took the patience of Job not to go off on them at the time. So I ended up writing letters to the President of Harman and Levinson before I got everything all straightened out.

Alls well that ends well as I have a much better system now.
I just wanted to record this info for those interested.
I'm hopeful that Levinison might recover as they are at least offering new product now. But I'd really watch what Harman might be up to, as Harman was/is for sale I believe and who knows what then could happen.
Thanks for reading.
Steve
Just a note on a related topic: I would like to purchase Mark Levinson himself as I'm looking for a bass player. Or at least rent him, as long as his chops are up, he plays cleanly and powerfully, and doesn't overheat.
From what I've read about his book "Satisfaction" he might be in danger of
"overheating.".