Locating capacitors

I'm re-capping my tube amp. I'm having difficult locating some caps with a Google search. I'm not sure if they're made any more. Can anybody suggest a supplier that might have: SAMHWA axial (light blue casing)(GA) 85° C (M) 9104 350v. Thanks!
steakster
Thanks all for pointing me in the right direction. Hifigeek1, I never would have thought about the lead spacing. This project might take awhile. Let's see if I can put back in the same amount of parts that came out. LOL.
Steakster:

I would choose the cap based on operating temp (105C preferred over 85 C), then the lowest ESR (equivalent series resistance), then finally ripple current (highest best). Load life is generaly the life of the capacitor operated at a given set of conditions specified by the manufacturer (like maximum temp of 105C and max ripple current) before it begins exceeding its specs (say for example, leakage current, which may steadily increase as the cap gets older). A 2000 Hr rating will not be as good as a 5000 hr rating, for example.
More advice, please. I am unable to locate a replacement for a Nichicon 4700uf, 100v, radial leads, 30mm diameter x 45mm height, 85 centigrade. The diameter is the problem. The newer caps are 35mm in diameter. Since my amp's circuit board has 4 packed together, there's no room for another 5mm each. I've checked Digikey, Mouser & Newark. Can a snap-in be converted somehow? Any suggestions?
It doesn't need to be a Nichicon. There are plenty of good quality cap manufacturers out there. Why don't you call the manufacturer of the tube amp you own and see how much they want for the part.