The Best Compliment You've Gotten On Your Rig?

My brother-in-law entered my home as jazz was playing on my system. After about three songs, the announcer came on and started to speak..and my brother-in-law looked at me with amazement.."that was the radio??!!

He could not believe he was listening to a radio station. It was my killer Sansui TU-X1 tuner doing its thing. Best compliment I could ever receive. My bro-in-law is not an audiophile.
128x128mitch4t
I had an audiophile friend give my rig a listen and he said, "I've never heard a rig sound so coherent."
"That sounds alright. Is it a Samsung?". I said "yes", and he seemed quite satisfied. On his way out he told me he still thinks that Sony sounds better.
Hilarious!
An anecdote:
My friend is a lifelong audiophile who has committed a great deal of time, effort and money (close to six figures) in building his system. I’ve never met anyone more proud of an effort. And so it was that he was beyond thrilled when he called to tell me that a professional reviewer was to be his guest that evening. I called him at work the next day to ask how it went. He was absolutely crushed. Apparently, after only about 5 minutes of listening, and without comment, the reviewer asked, very matter of factly, if they could just watch TV.
Many compliments on my system over the years, with a very common one being friends who want to "just listen for a few minutes," but wind up staying for hours and saying "can I hear just one more song ?" But probably the most meaningful compliment has always been from my Dad (who is now enjoying the world's greatest music from his own listening seat up in heaven) who would sit in front of my system and listen to the incredible live version of Brubeck's "Take Five" with his eyes closed, his toes tapping, and a big sloppy grin on his face.