Ringing Sound In Tube Gear

I recently have begun noticing a feint "ringing" sound while playing my Onix H34 integrated. It comes and goes and I'm sure it's not my ears. Could this be a problem with the output tubes? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks
128x128tarraga
According to the specs I found, that unit has:

Tube Compliment:

4 X EL34
2 X 6SN7
2 X 6922
2 X 12AT7
2 X 12AX7

It's probably not the EL34's or the 6SN7's. It's more than likely one of the 6922/12AT7/12AX7. I'm not sure how Onix uses these tubes in the circuit, so it's kind of hard to pin-point the culprit. I agree with tapping each tube with a pencil eraser lightly to see if you can find the noisy tube. Wow, that unit sure uses alot of tubes...
Tubes with long plates tend to be more microphonic. With the system on and at idle you can tap on each tube with a pencil or you can tap on each tube with your fingernail to locate the microphonic tube or tubes. I have heard of microphonic output tubes, so be sure to check all tubes.
Be very careful and diligent with precious tubes...isolate them from harsh vibration and nurture them like sweet little gentle babies. Be nice to them. Except for the tubes in the 147 guitar and bass amps I've dragged all over the world since 1967.
Thank you for all the input (no pun intended). I will follow up with pencil test and dampers and let you all know the results. BTW: This is what I love about Audiogone we are a community which can rely on the knowledge, experience and good will of each other. Thanks!
"we are a community which can rely on the knowledge, experience and good will of each other."

Are you sure you are in the right place?