BRYSTON PREAMP REMOTE FOR THE BP-26MPS-2

The early BP-26/MPS-2 was sold with a remote as standard.
It was an all aluminium item, quite often referred to as a brick.
It was availble in silver or black to match the finish of the preamp and power supply.
It was discontinued a few years ago at which time the BR-2 became an option. The retail price for the BR-2 was reduced from $500 to $350 as compensation.

My question:
Is there any one who has upgraded to the BR-2 and still has their "PREAMP REMOTE" stored away somewhere?
If it is black and like new, please drop me a private message if it's for sale?
podvrh
So you are looking for the two button remote? Up Down volume is all it had if I remember?
I got my BP-26 right after they stopped including the remote, though my dealer said it came with it when he sold the BP-26 and 4B-SST2 to me. So he got me the BR-2 for mine at no charge to me.
I remember seeing the 'smaller' remote, the volume only on at the dealers place back when.
Thanks for the reply.
Elizabeth, when did you get your BP-26/MPS-2/BR-2? Seems your purchase was timed with the changeover! The BR-2 is nice, but far too many buttons that will not get used in my set up! Who was your dealer? They may still have that basic remote?
The early BP-26 was sold with a remote as standard.
It was available in silver or black to match the faceplates.
It had "BRYSTON PREAMP REMOTE CONTROL" on the front.
It had four buttons for four functions:
1. Volume up,
2. Volume down,
3. Mute, and
4. Phase.

If you have one or know of one lying unused please let me know? Alternatively place a post in the for sale section?
I prefer a black unit in like new condition.
I wonder if Bryston would have a few around, I'd email James Tanner or PH Bryston and ask Mike Pickett or james.
Agree with Drummermithell.
Go to the Audio Circle website the Bryston Circle and ask there.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=57.0