Coincident Linestage vs CJ CT5 or Allnic L-3000

I currently own a Conrad Johnson CT5 but would like to upgrade and move to a preamp with XLR in/out. I have tested the Allnic L-3000 which I find very intersting, and I am also interested in the Coincident Statement linestage. Has anybody compared the Coincident to the CT5 or the Allnic?
obrennan1963
Hey Vette,
It was very nice meeting you at CES a few weeks ago. Count me in regarding these tubes as well.
Charles,
Hi Knghifi,
I can tell you that my buddy Jeff has a large drawer full of tubes and has tried a variety of them in his VAC Signature MK II. The VAC is definitely a very fine preamp, the Absolare in his system is simply terrific and is less there ( if you know what I mean).
Charles,
Vette,
Do you have a component that utilizes the 101D? I thought you were using the Absolare Passion line stage. I'm interested in your impression of these tubes.
Charles,
I am using the Absolare Passion linestage. I have had gear that utilized the 101D and may again. I have a lot of respect for the tube and know its strengths well. Someone else will have to analyze them for now but I am betting they are top flight. I do know the WE 845's they manufacture are a clear winner. If no one on this thread wants them I know they will sell elsewhere. No worries.