Coincident Linestage vs CJ CT5 or Allnic L-3000

I currently own a Conrad Johnson CT5 but would like to upgrade and move to a preamp with XLR in/out. I have tested the Allnic L-3000 which I find very intersting, and I am also interested in the Coincident Statement linestage. Has anybody compared the Coincident to the CT5 or the Allnic?
obrennan1963
Vette,
Do you have a component that utilizes the 101D? I thought you were using the Absolare Passion line stage. I'm interested in your impression of these tubes.
Charles,
I am using the Absolare Passion linestage. I have had gear that utilized the 101D and may again. I have a lot of respect for the tube and know its strengths well. Someone else will have to analyze them for now but I am betting they are top flight. I do know the WE 845's they manufacture are a clear winner. If no one on this thread wants them I know they will sell elsewhere. No worries.
Vette - Is your source amenable to a small group buy from those of us on this thread?
Vette,
1) I am somewhat surprised that the 101D isn't utilized more often, it's really a beautiful and natural sounding tube.
2) Agree regarding the W.E. Replica 845, it just sings in Jwm's (Jeff) Absolare amplifier and clearly outperformed the NOS RCA 845 and Shuguang.
3) I can attest to the Hifi series, so if the W.E. is just "modestly" better that's an achievement and Pap says the gap is wide between the two.
4) I'd be interested in a group purchase as Jordan suggested.