Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
In addition to the experiments that Ralph (Atmasphere) suggested, if readily practicable it may be worthwhile to try running the amp with its top cover removed, which would lower its internal temperatures.
You would suggest I get 8ohm speakers?
If you are happy with the sound of the speakers during the first hour, and if the conclusion is reached that either the speakers or the amplifier has to be changed, it would probably make the most sense to either change the amplifier, or to purchase a separate power amplifier and drive it from the M6i's pre-outs.

Regards,
-- Al
I go back to my original assertion. As Almarg says the results suggest that these amps could not hack it with these speakers (not a good match into a 4 ohm load). I would look at trying an amp with the PSB'a that doubles its power into 4 ohms. (high current)
Can you suggest integrated amps that double it's power into 4 ohms
Not Bryston or Musical Fidelity..I'm not familar with other integrateds
Atmasphere
After enjoying the system sounding great for 2 hrs the bass dried up.
I waited 1 hr.tried again but no improvement.
Turned off amp for 1hr.returned & the presentation was still awful.
I also observed when I change source on the amp it seems to create a break in the circut & the bass leaves soon after.
I've sometime observed after turning a record around/changing channels on a cable box or changing imput buttons on the amp may upset the delicate balance.