Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
04-17-13: Bifwynne
Al and Ralph -- take a look at the graphs at the URL above. I'd like to read your thoughts about whether a solid state amp, or any amp for that matter, would get indigestion from those impedances.
Hi Bruce,

Thanks for providing that additional data. Earlier in the thread I had linked to JA's measurements, which provide better resolution than the Soundstage graphs. Also, for some reason the worst case numbers you quoted from HT Lab differ from JA's, with his numbers being more severe.

In any event, IF the problem is amplifier-related I agree that the Zeros would be a reasonable solution, used with their 2:1 impedance ratio. Higher ratios would reduce the maximum amount of power that could be delivered to the speakers to significantly less than the amp's 200W/8 ohm rating.

That said, there are certainly a great many separate power amplifiers that can be expected to provide good results with these speakers, especially given that phase angles are very benign aside from the dip that occurs around 27 Hz. Although, of course, a suitable high quality separate power amplifier would most likely cost much more than a set of Zeros.

Best regards,
-- Al
I removed all cables today out of fustration,will reconnect w/o power conditioner.
Also feel it is doing something detrimental to the sound/dynamics
Plan to try cablepro revelation power strip with no filters
Props go to Tls49 for catching the conditioner issue.

And Bifwynne, looking at that impedance curve, these PSBs need some power to push them to their potential.
Mapman, the reason the amps are ruled out is because the bass can come back without shutting the amps off, in fact can come back without the system being messed with. It comes and goes.

If the amps were the problem, once they had warmed up the bass would be gone for good. But its not.

My suspicion is that a digital product in the system is having an intermittent problem and affects the ground of the system as a result, such that the chassis of everything is coated in digital noise, so to speak. If it were me I would unplug all the digital stuff (CDP and video) from the wall, then run the turntable and see how the system holds up.

I agree with Tls49 about the conditioner. IME its rare to have good experiences with them and amplifiers- they might work OK on the rest of the system but the amp should plug into the wall directly.
"Plan to try cablepro revelation power strip with no filters "

I'd hold off on ANY power conditioning plans until current bass/dynamics issues are resolved. :^)