Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
Okay. Not following your question. Atmasphere's first post is what I conceded to and my subsequent post is the position I hold. Simply my opinion FWIW.
You have spent too much time dealing with this. There's only one thing in common and thats PSB speakers, which doesn't mean the integrated amps you've chosen aren't the problem. It sounds like your dealer is no help at all. I would find a new one or call mine. You need someone that can start you off on the right foot. My dealer would be at my house right now if I wasn't happy. I'm serious. He would be sitting in my living room on a Sunday night.
Have you tried any type of fan to keep the amp as cool as possible to rule out warm up issues?

You could try any fan you have laying around and if that works you could install a very quite fan later.
I'll try the fan but it's hard to belive amp's too hot
There are no signs of heat
My Dealer is pretty good but I'm hopeing he lends the necessary amp or speakers I requested.
He knows something is causing the bass to change(he agrees after hearing the tape I made.
But has no logical reason,and is skeptical
Glad to hear that you will be able to try some other equipment. It will hopefully give us some new clues.

I'm not suggesting that your amp is running hot. I know it's a long shot but I am trying to deduce if the sound of the amp when it is "cold" has the good bass. There is a reason that most reviewers will go to great lengths to fully warm up the equipment before they listen because the sound will usually change some from dead cold to fully warm.