Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
I've been following this OP with fascination. I'm going to record my stereo too. ;>') Kidding.

Bottom line: should Fishing simply turn the volume up to get to the sweet spot?? If so, 300+ posts later, it sounds like a pretty simple solution. I surmise that Fishing won't need Zeros. Just a remote control to increase gain by roughly 3 db after warm up.

It's actaully quite interesting to me. By contrast, tube amps usually sound better after warm up. Is this a common problem with most SS amps? If so, I wonder why more folks don't raise the same issue??
The absolute difference is the "good" version has imputus,groove,the kick is firm w/deep bass that moves air.
All these contribute to an effect that stimulates the senses and you are rewarded with a connection to the music.When these attributes are muted the result is sound with no emotional resonance.

All this speculation has failed to resolve one desire:
To have the full dynamics I hear in my system stay without playing hide & seek/
On a positive note my dealer & friend @Audio Salon has agreed to lend a dedicated amp for me to compare.
Musical Fidelity M6 power amp/250 watts
Al, 0.7 db across a spectrum can be quite noticeable to the ear, whereas on a sine wave is undetectable.

You might normalize the two tracks, invert the phase of one and play them simultaneously, then you could hear the 'missing' bass.

Csontos, I used to work at the Allied Radio Shack service department, and put myself through college there and at other consumer electronics service departments. Transistor amps that came in with the bias a mile off was a pet peeve of mine. Funny that nothing has changed in 35 years...

I'd be surprised though if a minor deviation from nominal bias is what is causing this. However I'm not saying that isn't it, just that I would be surprised. IMO/IME it is very telling any way you look at it that turning off the amp for a while does the trick. It really does suggest that heat or 'warmup' has something to do with it, and that whatever it is when it is not warmed is preferable to Fishing. That is what made me think of MOSFETs at the get-go of this thread, as I have experienced that plenty of times with MOSFET amps.

It does sound to me a like a fan is in order!
Update
I have not turned off the amp when the bass has left.
I would return with the amp still on and the bass has returned in 30-60 minutes

Therefore the full dynamics come & go throughout the day