Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
I suspect quantitative analysis of recordings of the system will be inconclusive at best do to difficulty of assuring all parameters that went into the recording. But ya never know...

I'm willing to bet the new MF amp will do much better. IF dynamics and bass is what OP is missing when listening, as best I can tell that amp should do it from what I read, and I would expect OP to hear better results in those regards and overall.

Although specs or bench measurements into 4 ohms would be re-assuring, advertised current delivery capability and verbal claim in MF literature to be able to drive more challenging speaker loads sounds promising.

I had MF A3CR amp prior to current BEl Canto Ref1000ms. They seemed up to the task of handling my larger more difficult load speakers, OHM 5 series 3s. These are a challenge but possibly not as much so as the OPs PSBs from what I read. THe OPs new trial amps would appear to be significantly beefier than the A3CR on paper in regards to both power output and current delivery, a good omen.

We'll see....
Hello AL:
I re-recorded the two versions of "Respect youself" with the proper adjustments.
What is your email,I will send them to you.
Or anyone else that would like to hear good/bad bass versions(as they sound to me).
tonypoid@aol.com
Fishing, Have you tried putting a fan on the amplifier?

Based on all that we have discussed, it does seem that heat plays a huge role. The fan should be able to cool the amp's heatsinks.
Or even just with the top cover off. Better yet, two sets of recordings should be done; with and without added cooling. This could end up being a very fruitful case study on due diligence by ss amp manufacturers. No wonder there's separate tube and ss camps. Tubes and mosfets do after all share some similarities.
I Listened to my system all morning and discovered what is changing in addition to the bass is overall dynamics & timing..When the sound changes the music seems to sag and it's hard to get into the music.
Like getting on an escalator and "riding" with the music/The second version blocks or prevents following the music in the same way.
Like being "out of sync"
So Weird