Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
I've been having a similar problem, not only do I lose bass but the overall clarity drops. Sometimes my system sounds awesome other times not so much.
I believe I just found the problem, I wasn't sure if it was the amp or pre-amp so I ran the I/c directly from my Oppo to my amp. Flat sound no bass so it's the amp not pre. I wanted more volume so I reached around back & changed the input sensitivity switch, bass returned although the highs were a bit harsh. I moved the switch back & forth a few times & put it back where it was & it sounds great. Hopefully that's it & it will stay that way.
It's a McIntosh MC7270
The thread that refuses to die! Will it survive to 1,000 responses? What is the record?
"The thread that refuses to die! Will it survive to 1,000 responses? What is the record?"

We're in the middle of a "cliff-hanger", hoping to find out what happens in the end. Like "who shot JR?".
I think the record is 10,582 posts on the MM vs MC cartridge thread and it's still climbing.