Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
Sorry, couldn't help it. If it's any consolation, it wasn't meant for you. You should maybe read the whole thread. You might get a kick out of it:)
Heyraz, Do you think one woofer out of phase would only be noticeable after one hour of listening day after day?

Csontos' joke is necessary to keep things light. We need more light hearted comments like his to make the forum enjoyable. Afterall, we are not at work here. This is something we do for fun, right?
Heyraz, I can understand how you might take Csontos' post the wrong way taken out of context, but in context it was actually a harmless joke.
This thread as a whole is a great example of audiophiles and audiophile forums at their best. A very special thread indeed.
"This thread as a whole is a great example of audiophiles and audiophile forums at their best. A very special thread indeed. "

You mean as an example of how audiophiles tend to obsess on fixing their sound based on limited facts and thus spend vast amounts of time and money in the process? :^)