Kevin gets the

Both Stereophile and Absolute Sound review Prima Luna's integrated at the same time...did Kevin threaten to pull his full page ads or else? Don't get me wrong, I have purchased many a tube etc. from Kevin over the years, and he has always been courteous and quite helpful... But this is a perfect example how the world has always worked , and as much as the Internet makes me crazy at times I'm grateful for the free exchange of opinions we still have on sites like Audiogon etc.
goldenear1948
I have bought quite a few products from Kevin over the years. He has been nothing but helpful. Kevin has a very good ear and I have bought many items without ever hearing them. In all cases I was very satisfied. It's important to have a dealer you can communicate with, Kevin is an advanced audiophile so his skill set is a better match to other advanced audiophiles than he is to guys just kicking tires or new to the hobby.
I have known two trusted dealers in my 40 years in this hobby. Walt from Woodland Stereo and Kevin at Upscale Audio. Whenever I have a need, Kevin gets the first call. Thanks Kevin.
I had a similar experience with Cary as Wescoman did and will never buy any of their products again.
I wasn't aware that Upscale Audio wasn't still selling Cary Audio Products.
Kevin still has a number of current Cary components listed, on his website. Dennis Had retired from Cary in Oct, 2009. Often; when the founder of a company retires, the quality/conscientiousness of same unfortunately suffers. I hate to think that's happened to Cary Audio. I love my(modded) SLM-100's!
More to discover