How much would an additional motor help

Just wondering what advantages there would be?
128x128blueranger
With "hum", my general experience is that most times what you think cured it turns out not to have cured it. It finds its way back somehow. Balanced circuitry does away with the problem, completely and forever. Anyway, I hope that is not the case for you; I hope the hum is indeed gone. Also, what some of us call hum is not really hum, in strict terms. Hum is 60Hz or 120Hz pure tone. Is that what you heard? Most of the time, it's noise, a mixture of frequencies, e.g., a buzz.
Finally had enough time to fully evaluate 2nd motor upgrade. Less noise surface noise between grooves which actually wasn't surface noise. Larger soundstage and overall smoother tonality.
Blueranger, is it possible to leave one motor powered off so it serves as an idler? That is if the idle motor doesn't drag down the live one. Just curious if the extra torque is the difference or if it is the additional coupling.
Dear Blueranger: Maybe it's time that I re-evaluate in my system those two motors and the Tonywinsc wise advise.

Good that you had and have an improvement.

Regrads and enjoy the music,
R.