Anyone own Nordost TYR or ODIN?

I have a set of Nordost Blue Heaven and a set of Heimdall IC's that I'm selling on the bay and thinking of replacing them with either the TYR or maybe Odins.. both are 1M and sound about the same to me, so I'm wondering if the TYR would be enough of a move. All my power cords are Blue Heaven running from a dedicated line to a QB4 distribution box. Thanks in advance.
polk432
Hi polk432, I would go with the valhalla cables over the tyr2, but be careful not to run all nordost thru-out your system,the out come is a diminishing return in sound quality,you might experiment doing so and realize were you need to put what cable were,the nordost are great sounding cables if you know how to use them where they need to go!Happy Listening!
Thanks for all the repilies. If I get the Heimdalls and BH sets sold I'll try to find a way to give a listen first due to the costs. I'm one of those if it costs 4 times more, it better be 4 times better not 2 or 3. Thanks to all again.
The system consists if a Cary CAD 120,s tube amp, Cary SLP98P tube preamp, Magnum Dynalab MD 90T tube tuner, Somaudio Moon Equinox SE CD player, a pair of M&K KX powered subs, Lipinski L707 monitors,Linn Sondek LP12 TT with a Black Ittock LVII w a MM Adikt cart. Nordost BH LS Power cords, Nordost BH REV II Bi wires, Nordost QB4 distribution box to a dedicated line, in a 15x12x8 room.I currently have the Heimdalls connected to the CD player and the BH to the tuner.
@ polk432, Disregared what Bo1972 just said,I am glad you revealed what your system consist of,from what I see, your system is defiantly up to par to hear an improvement when you decide to up-grade your cables,this is a compliment,if you had a hi-fi system I would say do not wast your time or money on buying costly cables,the return would be poor,in your case,go for it!happy listening!