Anyone own Nordost TYR or ODIN?

I have a set of Nordost Blue Heaven and a set of Heimdall IC's that I'm selling on the bay and thinking of replacing them with either the TYR or maybe Odins.. both are 1M and sound about the same to me, so I'm wondering if the TYR would be enough of a move. All my power cords are Blue Heaven running from a dedicated line to a QB4 distribution box. Thanks in advance.
polk432
Audiolabyrinth..thanks for the compliments. I bought a pARTicular semi suspension rack to help also. To be very honest Linn IC's also worked very nicely in this system. Actually as well as the Nordost IC's, and I may go back to them and save a bundle of cash. I have BH Rev II bi wires, and they sound the same as Morrow Audio 4 Bi wires, and Kimber 4,8, and 12TC single wires. Go figure. I'd hate to buy Valhalla or Odin IC's and not hear a huge difference. I have no complaints on how my system sounds now and I may be a better move to tune the room. Thanks again to all for your knowledge.
Polk432 - How do you like the pARTicular Novus semi suspension rack? Any problems with the TT on it. I have the full suspension version. Love the looks too and I only get compliments when people see it for the first time.
@ polk432,as I said, you will hear a difference,I really like the Taralabs cables better than the nordost to be honest with you,the nordost are awsome!,If the nordost sound is for you,and you can afford it,do it!The Tara 0.8 will work wonders in your particular system,it is in the same price point as the vahallas,be careful not to buy the older 0.8 cables,get the ex version of the 0.8 taras,they are the current version 0.8 taras and sound better than the older models,the vahallas will make an improvement as well that I believe you will not regret!cheers!
I have a pair of Tyr Balanced IC's and the Tyr Speaker cable. The IC's connect my Electrocompaniet ECD-1 DAC to Octave V70SE Integrated Tube amp. The speakers are Dynaudio Confidence C1. I also have the Brahma power cord connected to the Octave amp. I really enjoy all the cables - it was a very nice upgrade over my old Acoustic Zen Satori SC's and Audience PowerChord. Noticeable increase in clarity, details - I'd call it an additional level of refinement. Did not make my system sound harsh or bright at all, though. My source is not bright at all though. I think if you have a bright or harsh source, the Nordost cables will let the truth pass through, so keep that in mind. I also recently bought the Blue Heaven USB cable in 2M and am also enjoying that. Don't really have a baseline to compare it against, so I can't offer any comparisons.
Xti16, I like the rack and have no problem with the TT. I just don't care for the shelves moving when plugging and unplugging IC's. Just have to remember to be careful.