Best value in speaker cables??

I can buy a 12 ft pair of Analysis Plus Oval 9 black for under $450. Also, I can buy a 12ft pair of ANTI CABLE Level 3 speaker cable for also under $450. I am curious which might be the best choice for Acoustic Zen Adagios SPEAKER DRIVEN BY Red Dragon digital mono blocks.

I was informed by The Cable Company that the Analysis Plus Silver Oval (or is it Big Silver Oval) might sound too bright with the Adagios. Does Transparent Cable offer a speaker cable compatible with Adagios for under $500 for 12 ft single wire?? Thank you!!
sunnyjim
Used solid core AQs of the "PFC Copper" level are a bargain in the used market. Cables are interesting in that I think people (including me) love what they hear at a certain price point (it's tough to audition cables in any meaningful way) and feel they're DONE.
Check out clear day double shotguns. Paul will demo you a pair; awesome awesome guy!

I ended up going with signal cable silver resolution because in my system, they had better bass response and cost half as much. The clear days did sound more fleshed out and better overall but at the time I couldn't justify the cost; I may revisit them someday though :-)