Nordost Valhalla 2 announced

There were a lot of questions asked about a Valhalla 2 cable after the Norse series 2 was released. It will debut at the Munich show tomorrow.
http://www.nordost.com/newsstory/76/nordost-launches-valhalla-2
xti16
I never heard a demo of Nordost by Nordost themselves were there was a individual focus of instruments and voices in small realistic proportions. This is what I call intimacy in music. I want it like it is playing in front of me. In full 3D toucable sound. Wenn a brand does not have this talents/properties a preamp will never solve this. The last time I heard Nordost was in Holland. They were using Odin. I had some cd's with me. I used Bruce Springsteen Brothers under the bridge. Bruce his voice was a little to big. I missed a 3D image. At my home the resolution is superior. The articulation of his voices was inferior. I can hear the endings of his words so much better. Like it was almost not even there at the Odin set.
I sold Nordost for 9 years. I sold it my way. I also sold a lot Valhalla. I used different brands of interconnect to make the stage wider and deeper. Wenn you use Nordost fully, you miss essential parts which should be there. I had these discussions with Nordost a few times. I think there Syngery story is bullshit. Because clients prefer different interconnects over Nordost. I Always did a a-b test. Always blind so they can choose. I prefer Audioquest these days because it is more complete. More complete means it has more different talents/properties. Stage is wider and deeper than Nordost. Individual focus is sharper and better in proportion. Blacks are a lot better. It gives you a much more 3-dimensional and touchable image. At the end it has to do with quality. I am Always looking for the best.
Can't wait to get a listen to these cables in my system! Hope they're as groundbreaking as I felt the original Valhalla was.