Acoustic Progressive Rock

I love progressive rock and I was wondering if any recording existed in an acoustic format, ala "unplugged."
matchstikman
I recently picked up a copy of Hero & Heroine by the Strawbs. It isn't acoustic, but the reviews on Amazon had it picked as their best effort. I also picked up Heresy by Univers Zero. I had to order it off Amazon because I couldn't find it locally.

The Univers Zero stuff is really strange. I have listened to it twice, but I am compelled to hear it again. Very interesting.

On the other side, I have also listened to the Strawbs twice; however, I am not moved by them as much.

The Rock In Opposition, RIO, are very intriguing. I need to hear some more.
Matchstikman,

Good to know you are getting Heresy, great album, please give us your thoughts after hearing it in your home. I suggest you hear it at night time with dim lights or no lights at all.

If you're into RIO listen to The Residents....it may drive you nuts though.
forgot to mention Magma, great stuff, a variation from RIO called Zheul (sp?).
Matchstikman, The earlier Strawbs albums i.e. GRAVE NEW WORLD, BURSTING AT THE SEAMS, HERO AND HEROINE, and GHOSTS are dominated by a lot of electric guitar and keyboard work. I happen to love HERO AND HEROINE. Give it a few more listens. Try 2 of their later albums, NOMADNESS and DEADLINES for a more acoustic style. Have fun.