which cowboy junkies cd?

I don't own any cowboy junkies music. which should i consider first?
dpm2340
As you've figured out by now, the Trinity Sessions is by and far their best album. Dekay, the odd noise your hearing is coming from an air conditioning vent. Someone else mentioned this was recorded in a church, but it was actually recorded in the lobby of an old Hotel with a really high ceiling, using a point source mic. At least that's what I remember reading. It's been many years, but I can look this up to confirm.

I wish they would do them all like this as the sound is just fantastic. BTW, don't know if you guys are aware, but another reason this one sounds so good is there were no overdubs. Frist generation from them to tape. Not many can pull this off.

One of the best audiophile albums of all times.

BTW, I just picked up Early 21st Centry Blues yesterday and on first listen was really disappointed. I listened to it again today and warmed up to it a litte, but I guess I've just listened to the Trinity Sessions too many times over the years and expected more of the same.
Jack dotson, on the Trinity Sessons you can hear a subway train below the room they are recording in and I do think it was in a church. This is what I remember reading in a TAS or Stereophile article...
I dunno Jack...I can't agree Trinity Sessions is their best. It's great but I prefer their post Trinity efforts. Personal taste..great thing about art and music.
I stand corrected. The Trinity Session was in fact recorded at the Church of Holy Trinity in Toronoto.

I was so sure I was rite that I started doing some research just to prove it. I remember reading a review in CD review magazine years ago that said it was recorded in the lobby of a grand old hotel and it identified the noise on the first track as coming from an air conditioning duct.

However, a quick check of the CD show's I was wrong. Sheesh, how embarrasing. Proably wrong about the noise too.
Thanks all of you for this.
I'd never even heard of "Cowboy Junkies."

But I just ordered all this new equipment and thought -
what good is it all if I can't experiment with a little new music?

So I found some new music at Audiogon. Joe Sample and Gillian Welch and Dire Straits and so many others that I'd never even heard of.

But of all of these - my absolute favorite of new music (for me) is the Cowboy Junkies. I started with Trinity Sessions and since that worked out pretty good I added more -
now I have six.

I realize this is an old thread and likely nobody will read it - but in case anybody does and has the thought -

"If you love Cowboy Junkies you should also consider x"

Then go ahead and tell me who x is.