Porcupine Tree release that equals Lightbulb Sun?

I'm a Porcupine Tree fan. Love Lightbulb Sun and In Absentia. Own several earlier releases. Own Deadwing...blah. That's when I stopped buying PT recordings.

Do any recent Porcupine Tree releases measure up to Lightbulb Sun?
tvad
"Fear of a Blank Planet",Their best since "Stupid Dream".I don't like their Prog Metal stuff as much.Blank Planet is my Rock Album of the year so far.JD
Tvad;
You need to channel the response of A'goN member: "Proghead" ...or Robert Guilarte
or email him at: proghead@hotmail.com...
He is THE MOST knowledgable cat I know regarding P-Tree.
He probably has everything they have done on both CD AND Vinyl, and will not hesitate to give you his opinion regarding your question, as I remember him saying something similiar about Lightbulb Sun as well.
Come to think of it...he is probably on his way to NearFest
(http://www.nearfest.com/) as we speak. Oh, did I mention he is WAAAY INTO Prog-Rock? Great guy...
I have all of their albums on CD and most on vinyl and many on DVDA. My fav is Deadwing. It grows on you with a few listens as I didn't care for it at first. The new one is good too. Try the Blackfeild albums because they are not as heavy as PT's later stuff. Also get the PT DVD it is great. I saw PT in Atlanta last year.
Tvad - can you elaborate on what you like about Lightbulb Sun, and In Absentia? I have the latter, but not the former, nor have I heard it. It's interesting because my least favorite of all PT releases I have is "In Absentia", and I had to work at it to like it at all. On the other hand I really like Deadwing.

I tend to favor their late '90's work like Sky Moved Sideways, Signify, Stupid Dream. I think it's a little "spacier", and less Pop than what their doing now. I just picked up Fear of a Blank Planet (actually giving it a first listen now) - and really like it

Coma Divine is fantastic for it's performance and recording quality alone (it's a live 2 cd release)