Porcupine Tree release that equals Lightbulb Sun?

I'm a Porcupine Tree fan. Love Lightbulb Sun and In Absentia. Own several earlier releases. Own Deadwing...blah. That's when I stopped buying PT recordings.

Do any recent Porcupine Tree releases measure up to Lightbulb Sun?
tvad
You should try to snag some copies of their live work - Fillmore, Waszawa (Warsaw) and XM Studios 1 and 2. The sound quality is fantastic and they reprise most of their older stuff.

-RW-
Funny, other than Shemovedon, Russia on ice and Hatesong, Lightbulb Sun isn't my fav from their catalog so take me with a grain of salt.

The new album is excellent like the others say, their best since Stupid Dream, although In Absentia is a close second.

You might give the Polish band Riverside 'Second life Syndrome' a try, it's got alot of PTRee elements in there. I like it alot, as much as SD or IA.
I saw PT last month in Detroit and they were hot! The venue was hot too as they provided no air conditioning. I thought the concert rocked even better than they were in October of 2005, when I saw them in Milwaukee.

I have everything PT has to offer on vinyl and now that they made the jump to a major label, (Atlantic) I fear that there will be no vinly release of Fear of a Blank Planet forthcoming. Say it ain't so Atlantic?
For those of you lucky enough to have been to their concerts this year, or for those who are looking for something new to check out, you should look up their backup band "3".

No, it's not a clone of PT, but it is pretty good. I heard that PT's producer signed them on the spot, so you may be hearing more from them in the future.

I recently picked up their album "Wake Pig" and it's pretty good.

Enjoy,
Bob
Riverside is very good as well as Damnation by Opeth which was produced by SW. Get the PT DVD you won't be disappointed unless of course you don't like PT.