David Bromberg -- Any fans?

I still play Bromberg albums. Never got to see him live. He got lost in the embarrassment of riches we failed to appreciate back when we had it. There were so many great acts in the late 60s and early 70s that people like David Bromberg, who would be cherished today, had only niche followings back then.
macrojack
Check out "How Late are ya Gonna Play Til?", a double lp live set, from '76, in print stll. Think I got it from Better Records. Lots of fun.

Dan
michael dinner, jimmy spheeris, murray mclaughlin and the silver tractors, pre mca jerry jeff walker, john hartford, early paul williams, bruce cockburn, joe ely, butch hancock, guy clark(the rca stuff), and of course bromberg.
I checked the tour schedule on his website. It doesn't look like he's ever going to perform this far west.
I saw him live a number of times in the 70's, and still pull out an album every so often. The live shows, as others have said above, were amazing. The horn section (and the way Bromberg integrated it) was exceptional, all the musicians were great - and DB could really get lit up. In a certain, less spectacular way, Bromberg's live shows were a bluegrass forerunner of the Springsteen concert experience.