Synth/Electronic LP recommendations

After picking up Kraftwerk's "Minimum-Maximum" and Gary Neuman's "Replicas" this past year, I'd like to get some other LP's of synth-based music. Any suggestions?
roblanger
Synthfreak, thanks for the dubstep pointer- i will be sure to check it out.
I second the global communications
Other key acts not mentioned on this thread- just to name few are - Autechre, aphex twin, orbital, plaid, photek, FSOL'S other moniker- amorphous androgynous, Mira calix, Colleen, Felix Laband, Don't forget Ladytron for the synth stuff, Goldfrapp, Komputer, underworld, squarepusher ( check out his last three offering- very jazzy, Air, Boards of Canada. Musiq, stars of the lid, Loscil (u will love these), (I will add more when I get more time)
The one not to miss also is the GAS (the founder of Germman label Kompact)
Also unique is PANSONIC
From newer artists, Venetian snares, 2562, ellen alian, Burial, bookashade, rod modell, box cutter, dominik euleberg, The flying lotus, Panth du prince, luciano, and the trentmoller..
It is not fair to name these all in one breath as their styles differ, but they all make some outstanding electronic music.
Nil I have almost everything on your list. Good stuff. you should track down the album by Yagya titled Will I Dream During The Process? if you're down with the Basic Channel, Gas & Modell sound. Super minimal but more melodic and ambient than BC. Pete Namlook is another favorite of mine. I have many to suggest by him for fans of Tangerine Dream, Schulze(who he's collaborated with many many times), Jarre, Ashra, Hillage, etc.
Looks like I have alot of LP searching/purchasing ahead of me :)

I'm going to try to work chronologically through some of the suggestions. I've located a CBS 1/2 speed version of Wendy Carlos' "Switched on Bach", so I'll be starting there.
Why O Why is the ultimate so often neglected? The great electronic composer of the 40's - 70's.

Luigi Nono, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Ligeti, Pierre Henry, Luc Ferarri, John Cage, Morton Subotnick, et al....
Synthfreek, Yes I do like minimal stuff and do immenslely love the pole, Deepchord, basic channel, loscil sound, Rod modell's last is diff the deepchord but still very good. Like I said, the dub tractor is really unique. The 'hideout', his last is complete departure from his first two, but oh so gorgeous. I can't have enough of the hideout. Heavy rotation. I will be sure to check out your recommendations. And Chashmal's too.

Amontobin is also unique

Then there are minimal spacey ambient stuff from Biosphere.

Some good stuff from Tarwater. (the guy can't sing a la Kraftwerk, but good quirky melodies and guitar work)- 'The needle was travelling' a really standout and a must buy. How is the new 'spider smile'?

'Kiln' stuff is a must buy. 'Bibio'is unique electronic 'folk' music, although nothing like typical folk. You buy this kind of stuff after you do Mastery in electronic music listening. Not to start out with. You will eventually be able to separate real stuff from cheesy and typical dance music.(stay away from this and 'compilations') Of course good dance (upbeat)music is out there. Check out 'Motor', the vegetable Orchestra, The field, from kareoki to stardom, skull disco.

Monolake is really good stuff. 'Pop ambient' offerings from Kompact label is always good bet

I can go on and on...