What piece of music can you play over & over?

I had discovered a new opera a few years back that I can't believe I played over and over for six weeks straight without changing the disk once.
I believe this means the composer was a genius, who else but Mozart can do this, and the opera was Abduction from the Seraglio.
Have any goners found themselves in the same situation.
pedrillo
12-31-08: Pedrillo
Just out of curiousity has anyone gone the lenght with the music they
recommended. Let's say 8 hours of the same cd or song whatever was
submitted in.

No.

Posing the question borders on insanity.
On your "eight hours of the same cd": I was in England about fifteen years ago and there was a case in the papers where a woman was suing her neighbor in an appartment building. She had been loudly playing Whitney Houstan's I Will Always Love You over and over again all day long for a month or so until her neighbor burst into her appartment and threw her cd player out a fifth story window. The judge dismissed the case on grounds that she had incited her neighbors actions herself by torturing her neighbors with "that absurdly annoying song".
For at least a year I would fall asleep to Brian Eno-Neroli. It would play on loop all night and as I would fall in and out of sleep I would hear it. Does that count?
Same song or album, non stop listening for eight hours?

EX. “I Want To Hold Your Hand”?

Someone has obviously missed the surgeon general’s warning label afixed to every Beatles CD which says;

WARNING: Continuous playback of this disc can result in combustion of the disc material. Extensive uninterrupted listening to the Beatles music may also result in loss of your audiophile credentials. Also, the extensive timeliness and costs for re-associative therapy pursuant to recovery from such instances can not be either foreseen, nor guaranteed. You may disregard this message if this album is “Rubber Soul” “Revolver” “The White Album” or “Abbey Road”. Happy listening.
The point being made is that some music is so well composed that it doesn't tire the listener. Obviously there is no need to stop at one song and never listen to any other compositions.
Here is an example, the opera La Boheme, for those who are familiar with it they understand when I say the opening prelude is so complex that it is hard to hum to oneself. It's quick and snappy yet gentle at the same time.
Back in the old days when the populace was deprived of education, operas were composed in a way to excite the audioence and grab their attention. The opening prelude had a big bang it was written that way to let everyone know it was time to shut up stop gossiping and pay attention because the opera was starting. Today we don;t need that, we have dimmers in the opera houses and people have a better education. Opera goers are not bored and show up at the met because there is nothing else going on, they show up for other reasons, because opera is exciting, full of emotions, but most of all it is beautiful, the stage sets, the costumes, the stories, but mainly the music. If you ever attended an opera you will know that there is silence throughout the whole performance with a house that seats around 4,000.
Opera isn't for everyone, but it does say something about one's ability to appreciate music. The epitome of opera is Wagner's compositions, I still haven't explored his work, but when the met stages his pieces the house gets packed with the most serious opera lovers, I say that because his music is some of the best(not my opinion but commonly understood in the opera world) but it is also the longest. Anyone willing to sit through 6 hours of opera is nuts, or is he/she?
Some like rock, others the blues, and jazz and classical and opera too. I discovered opera 22 years ago, it made one of the biggest impressions on me, now I hear into the compositions of all genres of music better for some reason. I highly recommend giving all styles of music an opportunity to move you, and don't laugh at others taste because some day you may get there and realize that there are many ways to express art, and art it is the most beautiful art in the world, we still connect to the prenatal sounds of our mothers, this forms a connection, some times I hear an instrument or vocalist that sounds so endearing I wonder why others don't hear the same.
We are all different and need to explore what works for us, the beauty of it is there are so many to choose from.
Happy New Years everyone, all the best!!