Toothbrush's featured in Stereophile

Stereophile April 2009, Sam's Space
Last month is was razors and shaving cream, this month it's a toothbrush.
Quote "I've had more pleasure from my Radius Scuba than I have from any pair of interconnects or speaker cables. End Quote.
Well after reading that I went and bought one and sure enough he was right. It is by far the best toothbrush I have ever owned. (I purchased the regular as opposed to the Scuba)
If Sam does not gain financially from these plugs then I don't see any harm done.
What's your opinion?
Did anyone else buy one or was I the only reader to give it a try.
dreadhead
I care about as much of what Sam thinks about a particular toothbrush as I care about what he thinks of any given audio component. Which is to say, very little. I now have a picture of Viridian brushing his teeth with a Diana Krall CD, while admiring his foamy-mouthed reflection in a Pat Barber CD he's propped up on the bathroom shelf...I don't even know what he looks like, yet the whole scene is not pretty. No great loss on the CD's, but obviously not very effective for dental hygiene given his dentists need for a clothes pin. Perhaps you should consider have Geoff phone you up for a Telefloss tweak. More to the point, I'm quite sure Sam must be getting kickbacks from the personal hygiene industry bolstered in large part by the Proctor and Gamble Bailout Bonuses that we're all paying for. Thanks for bringing this up, Dreadhead (aka "Sparky"); I'll be canceling my subscription first thing tomorrow morning. Next month I'm guessing we can all look forward to a toilet paper shootout.
"Next month I'm guessing we can all look forward to a toilet paper shootout"

Finally! I have been wondering for years now if ole Sam squeezes the Charmin!
Since I have "British teeth" (we all know what that means) I do not worry about the brand of toothbrush I own. On the other hand, if I HAD perfect, blindingly whit teeth (Just like the movie stars) I might worry more about the brand of toothbrush I scrub my amazingly dingy looking crooked yellow/brownish teeth with.
And no, I don't desire to trade them in for a set of perfect fake teeth.