Are there any albums you consider perfect?

My daughter gave me an ipod for my birthday and I have been loading music to it slowly. As a perxon who listens to albums start to finish I have been loading albums I consider high quality beginning to end.
Makes me wonder how many perfect albums there are out there. Steely Dan's "Pretzel Logic" is to me perfect. What I mean by perfect is not one sound needs to be added or subtracted to make it better. Funny thing is, "Pretzel Logic" is not my favorite Steely Dan album, but its sound is perfect. I can only come up with a few.
Pink Floyd, "Wish You Were Here"
Tears For Fears, "Songs From The Big Chair"

timrhu
Very exciting to see a list like Stevecham's and agree with every one of them save the ones you've never heard of.

Got some research to do...
Madfloyd, just out of curiosity what haven't you heard on that list? Every album is very well-known in my eyes. I usually get irritated when artists aren't listed with songs/albums but in this case there was no need.
Not sure if this is perfection lists or lists of favorite albums. I will say it a little different, in that what albums are worth multiple times you listen to. I say this because i am one of those "audiophools" that own 3500 vinyl records and have listened to most of them over the 40 years i have been collecting. However, there are a few that despite the years, i find i listen to the entire album 5 to 10 times a year (if not more). I consider these collections of great songs that are well recorded and flow together well (audiofeil mentioned that aspect early in this thread). Sorry to explain my list but i wanted you to understand why these are on my list
Buckingham/Nicks first album--Heavy acoustic but every song is a keeper that flows very well together
Little Feat-- One of the best live albums of all time
PinkFloyd--Wish you were here, Dark Side and Division bell--yeah i am a floydfreak
Steely Dan--Cant buy a thrill
Neil Young--Live Rust--Nother fine live album
MoodyBlues--To your children's children,children
alan Parsons--I Robot, Tales of Imagination/mystery
Fleetwood Mac--Bare trees
Dan Fogleberg/Tim Weissberg--Twin sons of different Mothers

Better stop but lots of great albums but these are as close to perfect (my definition) that i have come across and find myself listening over and over
Linda Ronstadt - Heart Like A Wheel, just finished listening to this beautiful album. Haven't heard it in a while and had forgotten how good it is. The production is perfect as well as the song selection.