Modern Jazz Pianist recommendation

Hello folks, I am looking for modern jazz pianist. My favorates are Bob James and Joe Sample so any artist who plays like these two should be fine. thanks
ajackson1
Metro, I just found, and ordered, Hiroko "new york uncovered" trio with Christian Mcbride, Bass. JVC XRCD. Thanks for the tip.
Two more I would add, Marcin Wasilewski and Stefano Bollani.
Obviously Polish and Italian. 8^)
If you're looking for serious modern jazz pianists, try Vijay Iyer, Jason Moran, Hiromi Uehara, Aaron Parks, Andrew Hill, McCoy Tyner, Keith Jarrett, Danilo Perez, Michel Petrucciani, etc.
2 unique piano trio recordings I've just gotten come from the Latin Jazz side of the street!

Michel Camilo - Mano a Mano
Bill O'Connell - Triple Play + 3

Both discs are unusual in that instead of drummers both pianists have elected to use conga players! Camilo's is strictly Piano/bass/conga while O'Connell's disc features him, conga, plus a rotating 3rd musician (Dave Valentin/flute, Dave Samuels/Vibes, or Paquito D'Rivera/Clarinet). While IMO Camilo's the stronger pianist, O'Connell's disc offers more stylistic variation due to the instrumentation (but plz don't misunderstand, O'Connell is a MONSTA piano-playa!) Great music to be found on both recordings!