Modern Jazz Pianist recommendation

Hello folks, I am looking for modern jazz pianist. My favorates are Bob James and Joe Sample so any artist who plays like these two should be fine. thanks
ajackson1
Two more I would add, Marcin Wasilewski and Stefano Bollani.
Obviously Polish and Italian. 8^)
If you're looking for serious modern jazz pianists, try Vijay Iyer, Jason Moran, Hiromi Uehara, Aaron Parks, Andrew Hill, McCoy Tyner, Keith Jarrett, Danilo Perez, Michel Petrucciani, etc.
2 unique piano trio recordings I've just gotten come from the Latin Jazz side of the street!

Michel Camilo - Mano a Mano
Bill O'Connell - Triple Play + 3

Both discs are unusual in that instead of drummers both pianists have elected to use conga players! Camilo's is strictly Piano/bass/conga while O'Connell's disc features him, conga, plus a rotating 3rd musician (Dave Valentin/flute, Dave Samuels/Vibes, or Paquito D'Rivera/Clarinet). While IMO Camilo's the stronger pianist, O'Connell's disc offers more stylistic variation due to the instrumentation (but plz don't misunderstand, O'Connell is a MONSTA piano-playa!) Great music to be found on both recordings!
The problem I have with both Vijay Iyer and Taylor Eigsti is that their virtuosity seems to be an end in itself rather than to serve the music. Yes, they are both great technicians but for me that can sometimes get in the way.
Just my opinion as usual.