Best Keith Jarrett records

I've heard bits and pieces of his music and performances here and there and would love to own some of it on vinyl. There are many used KJ records at my local record store, but I wouldn't know where to begin. I'd like to ask for your opinions on what you consider best among Keith Jarrett records. Thanks!
actusreus
What Rockadanny and Marakanetz are referring to is that Keith moans as if he is in pain while he plays. This moaning is more prominent on some recordings and less on others.

The moaning keeps me away from most of his albums but obviously other people are more tolerant of it. Maybe posters could give an idea of the amount of moaning on the albums they are recommending.
The Tribute Trio album is one of my favorites. The trouble I have with KJ (aside from the sing a long, which I can usually ignore) is that there just isn't much variety to his approach to 'standards' over the years. t
I really like Standards Vol I and II from the mid-80's on ECM. Very well recorded and with just a few exceptions really great song selection and interpretations. I particularly like "Never Let Me Go" which just kills me. Also, nice balance in these recordings with good detail and very articulate bass. On the "moan" quotiant, yes--there is a fair amount on these LP's. But it bothers me not at all. It gives the recordings a very live feeling and allows me to hear how he is figuring out the improvisation in his head while his hands make it happen. Ask my wife about his moaning and you will get a very different answer....
The album "Jasmine", which is just Keith Jarrett and Charlie Haden as a duet is really really good. Very little of the dreaded KJ humming.