Amy Winehouse.RIP

Passed away today in London.
Such a talent with sadly many demons.
RIP
128x128gawdbless
She had genuine raw talent in her writing and performance. Very sad, especially if this is a case of addiction taking another life. I have always thought it is a matter personal responsibility. After having lost friends, I see that addiction is much more than a matter of will power.

This is a human being with family and loved ones, a tragedy. I don't understand why someone (above) would be compelled to take the time to post something tasteless, thoughtless and cruel.
Blkadr, "why someone (above) would be compelled to take the time to post something tasteless, thoughtless and cruel." Because that someone IS tasteless, thoughtless and cruel. Same goes for the similar posters in the other Amy RIP thread. Maybe if their son or daughter had problems like Amy they would be more understanding. I always thought being a music lover implied the capacity for compassion, understanding, and other admirable traits. Maybe those guys are just equipment lovers.
Tasteless, thoughtless and cruel is a sign of the times in which we live. It is even reflected in our political discourse, "Throw grandma off the train, because we need her SS money, and taxes mean we can't buy a new yacht"
"A complete fool at best"

Surely you don't mean this Glory, it was an impulsive response, right? Have you never been touched by loss of a loved one in such a tragic manner or even under normal circumstances? If not you have been truly blessed and maybe it makes us better understand your lack of empathy which if true is a sad testament about you. Personally I don't believe you really meant what you posted in the way it came across to the rest.

We should all be sad as human beings that this type of tragedy repeats itself everyday. When we see the life of a young person that is widely known snuffed out so prematurely, it reminds us all of our own personal losses and ask, "if only.....

orifice oops I mean Orpheus,
I do not want to throw Grandma off the train, because we need her SS money. I want to throw you in front of the train because you have your hand in my pocket! Grandma deserves her SS money you do not.