one last show

Let's just say...

You're offered one ticket (you attend alone) to one last concert before you move on to your next life. You can choose anyone - current, past, dead or alive. There will be no time to share or discuss the experience afterward - so the satisfaction will not be in "bragging rights" only real time enjoyment of the performance.

Who will it be for you?
martykl
Having seen Sinatra (twice), the Beatles (once), I would probably choose young Elvis. or Cat Stevens/Yusuf at the peak.
I would take any of the following -

1) Time warp back 60 years or so and see Glenn Miller and his band

2) Elton John and Bill Joel - Face to Face Tour. I watched a recorded show from Japan, 1998 I think - via You Tube. What a show. They were both at the peak of their careers IMO.

3) Eric Clapton Cross Roads concert - 2007. Performances by Robert Cray, B.B. King, Hubert Sumlin.... and so many others... not to mention Clapton. The 2004 concert was also awesome. Caught both of these on You Tube. No way to recreate these shows since some performers are now passed or too old.
maybe Beethoven conducting premieres of 6th and 5th symphonies in one evening. Or the 9th.
I'm going to go with the premier of The Rite of Spring, provided that I can go back with a tranquilizer gun to silence the bozos who could not endure another revolution. Now, that would have been something to see.